Compose, record, assess, and share music with students on any device. Noteflight is an entirely cloud-based notation software platform. You can view, edit, and comment on your students scores in an online environment.
Noteflight Learn is sold as an annual subscription including a base fee and a cost-per-user (minimum of 10 users). This includes all composition features and access to the included Noteflight Learn Library of over 500 lessons and musical scores.
Users includes students and teachers.
SoundCheck performance assessment and Noteflight Libraries of published scores may be added separately. Minimum number of users is 10, but each add-on can be a different number up to the total of Noteflight Learn users.
From $101.50 ex GST
Choose secure credit card payment via eway or use PayPal
Schools and Educational Institutions can
choose payment on INVOICE
Compose, record, assess, and share music with students on any device
Noteflight Learn provides a private, COPPA-compliant website designed specifically for music education. All teachers and students have Noteflight Premium composition features plus the ability to organize classes, easily create assignments, get performance feedback and ratings with SoundCheck™, powered by MatchMySound, and use the included library of thousands of popular musical scores and lessons.
Every user can access their Noteflight account from any computer or device, including Chromebooks, iPads, and smartphones. Noteflight Learn also directly integrates with Google Classroom as well as other popular Learning Management Systems via the LTI standard.
Noteflight integrates with Google Classroom as well as other Learning Management Systems that use the Basic LTI standard, including: Canvas, Schoology, PowerSchool, Moodle, and Blackboard.
Noteflight also integrates with the MusicFirst Online Classroom. For more information, please contact MusicEDnet.
- Noteflight Premium composition features for every user, accessible on any device
- A private, COPPA-compliant website for secure communication and collaboration
- Unlimited groups for organizing classes and ensembles
- Easy assignment creation that integrates with your own learning management system
- Perform mode for listening to and performing along with selected parts of a score
- Live audio recording for Mac, PC, and Chromebooks
- SoundCheck performance assessment and feedback directly integrated
- Hundreds of included lessons and thousands of popular published scores from Hal Leonard
- Direct integration with Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, and other popular learning management systems