Connecting to the X Air Mixer
You’ll first need to connect to the X Air mixer directly via it’s built-in router, so you can alter the settings to allow it to connect to the school network.
- Write down the network name, password, and security protocol (WEP, WPA, or WPA2) of your school network.
- Set the switch on the X Air Mixer to Access Point and power it on.
- Select the X Air Mixer as your network in WiFi Settings of your mobile device, Windows PC or Mac.
- Launch the X-Air App and select the X Air Mixer when it appears next to the IP address box.
Sending new network info to the X Air Mixer
- Press Setup at the top-right of the screen in the X-Air app and then press Network
- Enter the name and password for your school WIFI network in the designated sections.
- Select WEP, WPA, or WPA2, then press Apply on the left of the Network window, and quit the X-Air app.
Switching to the new Network
- Change to the school’s WIFI network in the Wifi settings of your computer or mobile device. and then turn off the X Air mixer.
- Set the switch on the X Air Mixer to WiFi Client, then power the mixer on again.
- Now launch the X-Air app on your computer or mobile device once again.
- Select the X Air Mixer when it appears next to the IP Address box.