Electro-Voice EVOLVE 50M
Portable powered column system with on-board Digital Mixer
The Electro-Voice EVOLVE 50M combines state-of-the-art industrial design, superior Electro-Voice-engineered components and premium materials to deliver best-in-class sound quality, power and reliability. It includes an eight-channel digital mixer, studio-quality onboard effects, and remote control of all audio, effects and mix functions via the next-generation Electro-Voice QuickSmart Mobile application (available via the Apple Store and on Google Play).
- 1000w Column Array System with 12-inch Sub
- 8-channel Digital Mixer with 4 x XLR/TRS Combo Jack Inputs
- Remote Control via SmartSense App
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
Optional EVOLVE 50M Rolling Case available – highly recommended for schools
$2,726.00 ex GST
Choose secure credit card payment via eway or use PayPal
Schools and Educational Institutions can
choose payment on INVOICE
The full-range column array in the Electro-Voice EVOLVE 50M and its eight lightweight 3.5” neodymium drivers provide ultra-wide, full-bandwidth 120° coverage via proprietary waveguides; array-formed 40° asymmetrical vertical coverage ensures acoustic output is directed towards both sitting and standing audience members.
The array enclosure is constructed from a durable composite material and incorporates an ergonomic aluminum handle. A 12” subwoofer is housed in a 15 mm wood enclosure with a high-efficiency laminar-flow vent design, for enhanced rigidity and acoustical performance.
The array and sub are connected via a symmetrical aluminum pole with internal wiring and magnetically assisted latching. The speakers are protected by a black powder-coated 18-gauge steel grille, and an array/pole carry case is included. An advanced Class-D amplifier provides up to 1000 W of power.
Key Features of the Electro-Voice EVOLVE 50M
- QuickSmart DSP allows navigation of system parameters via an LCD with single-knob control
- Functions include four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), three-band system EQ (low, mid, high), seven band graphic EQ (in Mixer mode), five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings)
- Phantom Power
- Room-filling coverage – Max SPL 127dB
- Frequency Response (-3dB) 43Hz~20kHz
- Super-quick setup and single-trip portability