Rode Wireless GO II Microphone System
Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System
The world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn. The Rode Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual channel receiver and two transmitters. Incorporating the same unique form factor and professional sound quality as the original Wireless GO with groundbreaking, patent-pending technology, the Rode Wireless GO II is the perfect microphone for a wide range of content creation applications.
The Rode Wireless GO II boasts a range of powerful features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities, and much more. This is next generation wireless audio.
Also available … Rode Charge Case, a handy charging case for the Wireless GO II. It accommodates both transmitters and the receiver and features an integrated battery.
$271.00 – $380.00 ex GST
Choose secure credit card payment via eway or use PayPal
Schools and Educational Institutions can
choose payment on INVOICE
- Dual channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Option to record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Australia
- Also available in a Single Set with one transmitter and one receiver