Rode HS2 Headset Microphone
Lightweight Headset Microphone
The Rode HS2 is an ergonomic, lightweight, low-profile headset microphone that delivers crisp, clear audio for hands-free presentations, including on stage, vlogging, broadcast and performance use. Engineered from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and hypoallergenic silicone, with a ceramic finish and Kevlar-reinforced cable, it is extremely durable.
The Rode HS2 features an adjustable boom arm for maximum comfort, and its ultra-low-noise omnidirectional condenser capsule delivers exceptionally natural voice reproduction. The Rode HS2 is available in both large and small variations, with both black and pink options.
$362.00 ex GST
Choose secure credit card payment via eway or use PayPal
Schools and Educational Institutions can
choose payment on INVOICE
- Updated low-profile ergonomic design
- Ultra-Lightweight construction for complete comfort
- Adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring steel boom arm and headband
- Flexible hypoallergenic sillicone ear strips
- Durable ceramic painted finish available in black or tan
- Available in small or large sizes
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Low handling noise
- Includes Mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- 1.2m Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable
- Gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with removable locking nut
- Five year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Products not found.