LSC Mantra Lite Lighting Controller
The LSC Mantra Lite lighting controller is an award-winning controller for LEDs, moving lights and conventional dimming. Expandable by adding up to two Mantra Lite Wings, the Mantra Lite is ideally suited for all types of operators in small theatres, places of worship and entertainment venues.
$3,065.00 ex GST
Choose secure credit card payment via eway or use PayPal
Schools and Educational Institutions can
choose payment on INVOICE
Central to the LSC Mantra Lite is a large colour touchscreen providing immediate fingertip access to most parameters and functions. A clever but simple operating system provides even a novice user with immediate results, whilst still allowing a more experienced user access to advanced functionality like shape FX, multipatch, chases, cue lists with individual in/out times and powerful fan programming.
The LSC Mantra control surface is expandable by adding up to two Mantra Wings, making the Mantra Lite ideally suited for users in small theatres, places of worship and entertainment venues.
- App-based operation utilising large icon identifiers to quickly drill into key functions such as colour, intensity, beam and position
- Animate (another LSC first) provides a simple and intuitive way of creating intensity chases and moving patterns in a single cue
- Colour picker app for selecting and controlling colours with a gel selector for the 100 most commonly used gel colours
- Live tracking functionality with undo and redo control over all keystrokes during programming
- Fixture editor helps you create new fixture templates on the “fly”. No need to know the manufacturer’s DMX assignments
- beforehand, Mantra will “discover” them
- Multipatch allows identical fixtures in the rig to be patched to the same console fixture fader
- Live speed control for taking control of speed on single or multiple running chases
- CE (European) and RCM (Australian) approved > Two-year warranty
- Designed and manufactured in Australia by LSC – an Australian-owned company with over 40 years’ experience in developing world-first DMX512 products