Focus on Sound PRO
Focus On Sound Pro is a cloud-based music education digital encyclopaedia
As well as having all the features of the standard Focus on Sound, the Pro version opens new possibilities with additional features:
- Create new resources using the slick interface of and newly developed powerful lesson and test creation tools
- Set up your own tests using four types of questions and 17 types of answers
- Assign work to individual classes, groups or the whole school
- Optionally use Microsoft Teams or Google Classroom integration
$335.00 – $1,150.00 ex GST
Choose secure credit card payment via eway or use PayPal
Schools and Educational Institutions can
choose payment on INVOICE
Main features of Focus On Sound Pro
- Optionally use Google Classroom or Microsoft Teams to login – no need to upload student lists. Just tick the names of classes you want to use.
- Assign work to individual classes, groups of classes or the whole school. Use Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams or MusicFirst. The work can be existing Focus on Sound content, tests or lessons, or you can set your own work including external links
- Notify classes of lessons you want them to do, giving them a direct link to the actual custom lesson.
- Set your own tests, using up to 6 types of test and 17 different types of question. You can use FoS media or upload your own. We are confident that this facility is far beyond what is possible in any existing virtual learning environment.
- Write and upload your own content for use in the Focus on Sound environment (pictures, audio, text, video, etc.)
- Access tests and lessons created by other teachers – and share your own if you want.
- Get feedback on the answers students gave in auto marked tests
Products not found.