ChamSys QuickQ 20 Lighting Console
Two Universe Lighting Controller
The ChamSys QuickQ 20 is part of ChamSys QuickQ range of user friendly and affordable lighting control consoles. The ChamSys QuickQ 10 is the perfect choice console for control of dimmer and LED colour mixing fixtures.
- Modelled on smartphone icon interfaces for ease of use
- Intuitive interface allowing simple control of all fixture attributes
- The interface supports gestures such pinch zoom and scrolling
- Easily connect to the remote app on iOS & Android devices via inbuilt Wi-Fi
$4,999.00 ex GST
Choose secure credit card payment via eway or use PayPal
Schools and Educational Institutions can
choose payment on INVOICE
The ChamSys QuickQ 20 console features a large 9.7 inch touch screen utilising a smart phone like interface for setup, programming and playback of your show.
The console can automatically detect and patch RDM compliant fixtures and features in-built WIFI enabling remote connection to the free QuickQ app available on iOS, Android and Windows tablets and phones. Easily connect the app by simply scanning the QR code on the console display.
The console has easy-to-understand buttons and faders, simple colour selection and intensity control tools, a large touch screen with zooming and scrolling at your fingertips, as well as a simple cue/chase system for playback. Specifically aimed at the novice user, the ChamSys QuickQ 20 interface easily leads you through setup, programming and operation of the console.
The console has a free to download offline programming software available for Mac and Windows. You can program your show on your computer, save it onto a flash drive and load it onto the ChamSys QuickQ 20 console.
QuickQ uses ChamSys extensive and continuously updated personality library with over 30,000 personalities.
QuickQ shows are compatible can be loaded onto any MagicQ system allowing future progression onto ChamSys more advanced MagicQ range of consoles.
- 20 multi-function fixture faders with 3 different modes – Fixture, Group and Cue
- 10 multi-cue Playback faders: two Chase controllers and one Cue Stack, which are legended on screen
- The console features a dedicated Grand Master fader for overall level control
- A dedicated “colour control area” with Hue and Saturation encoders
- Select from inbuilt palettes and gel libraries using the touch screen
- Built in colour picker for use with LED fixtures
- QuickQ supports output of DMX over network via ArtNet/sACN/Pathport