Behringer HD400 Hum Destroyer
2 channel hum destroyer
The Behringer HD400 Hum Destroyer eliminates AC hum in live sound and audio recording systems caused by earth loops.
The HD400 is the ultra-affordable way to quickly and easily clean up your act! Whether you’re recording or performing, it’s important to keep AC hum out of the mix. No matter the quality of the venue’s wiring, the MICROHD HD400 Hum Destroyer eliminates AC hum quickly and reliably.
The HD400 features two channels allowing you to eliminate hum in two mono signals or one stereo signal. Placing the HD400 in-line between your stereo mixer and power amps for a squeaky-clean sound free of AC hum. It breaks ground loops safely while maintaining the highest sound quality. It can even convert your unbalanced signals into balanced without any signal degradation.
- Removes AC hum and noise – fast, easy and reliable
- Breaks ground loops safely, while keeping highest sonic quality
- 2 independent channels for 2 mono or 1 stereo signal
- Automatically converts unbalanced to balanced signals without signal loss
- Designed and engineered in Germany
$50.00 ex GST